STANDARD PRODUCT WARRANTY
The manufacturer offers to the original purchaser a limited 1 year warranty from defects in material or workmanship from date of purchase. If the product fails, the manufacturer will, at its option, either repair or replace the product after reviewing all details through our standard warranty procedure.
This warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by normal wear and tear including scratches or paint chipping, abuse, impact, negligence, UV damage or damage caused through abrasion, improper dealer service, improper connection of components or incorrect storage. This warranty is only valid if the product is purchased through an authorized Severne dealer so please retain proof of purchase.
This warranty covers the component only. For more information, please contact your Severne dealer.
The manufacturer offers to the original purchaser a limited 2 year warranty for breakage. If the mast fails, the manufacturer will replace the broken section subject to availability. The warranty is only valid if the product is purchased through an authorized Severne dealer, all broken pieces are surrendered (including the serial number) and the receipt is shown. Please retain proof of purchase. This warranty covers the component only and does not cover incorrect connection of components.
SAIL CARE INFORMATION
• Keep your sail out of the sun when not in use. UV rays damage the technical materials used to build your Severne sail.
• De-rig immediately after use. Leaving the sail rigged can stretch the materials and will permanently damage your mast.
• Store it in the sail bag when not in use for protection.
• Do not roll it up sandy. Leave the beach where it is to avoid any scratching of your sail.
• Never store wet for an extended period of time.
• Do not over tension your battens.
• Repair small tears as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
• Never leave sail standing up on the clew. Always store the sail flat or with the luff facing down.
• Avoid crushing your sail or tying your sail to a roof rack, you may inflict permanent creases.